National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (NEECA), Ministry of Energy (Power Division) invite applications from candidates of known integrity and professionalism for the following regular posts (Open Merit).
HOW TO APPLY?
- Candidates are required to submit applications ONLINE only. Submission in hard copy will not be entertained.
- Applications can be submitted at IBA Portal: https://www.iba.edu.pk/neeca
- IBA Karachi will conduct the test on the designated test centers mentioned in the application form.
- The testing fee of Rs. 2000 will be charged from the Candidates on IBA Portal.
- The last date for submitting the application is 15 days after the advertisement.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test, group discussion and interview.
- Test slips will be emailed after 15 days of the form submission deadline after completion of the shortlisting process.
- Consult NEECA Website: neeca.gov.pk for test pattern/format
- No TA/DA or any other allowance is admissible. If selected, any related travel expense will be borne by the applicant.
- All Documents will be required at the time of the group discussion and interview.
- A candidate working in any Government / Semi Govt. Department or Statutory Corporation shall provide an NOC, from respective employer at the time of interview.
- ALL COVID-19 RELATED SOPs WILL BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED
- Applicants with foreign academic qualification must furnish HEC qualification Equivalence certificate.
- In case of any false/ forged information provided in the application, NEECA reserves the right to disqualify a candidate at any stage, and the costs incurred will be recovered from the applicant.
- NEECA possesses the right to abandon the hiring process at any stage and to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- NEECA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Candidate should apply only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- NEECA offers market competitive salary along with fringe benefits
- All these jobs are subject to one year probation
- The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The decision of competent authority could not be challenged in any court of law.
- The selection Board reserves the right to reject any or all application without any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/group discussion.