National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (NEECA), Ministry of Energy (Power Division) is looking for candidates of known integrity and professionalism for the following regular positions based in Islamabad on Open Merit.
|Name of Post
|No. of Posts
|Qualification & Experience
|Director IT Support, Applications, Web & Social Media
- In case of any false/ forged information provided in the application, NEECA reserves the right to disqualify a candidate at any stage, and the costs incurred will be recovered from the applicant.
- NEECA possesses the right to abandon the hiring process at any stage and to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Applicants with foreign academic qualification must furnish HEC qualification Equivalence certificate.
- Candidate should apply only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- NEECA offers market competitive salary along with fringe benefits in accordance with NEECA Service Regulation 2021
- The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The decision of the selection committee could not be challenged in any court of law.
- The selection committee reserves the right to reject any or all application without any reason.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Candidates are required to submit applications ONLINE only. Submission in hard copy will not be entertained.
- Candidates can view the detailed TORs/Job Description of all the advertised positions on the career portal of Sidat Hyder.
- Candidates can apply online within 15 working days from the date of publication of this advertisement as per given instructions.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered in any case.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further evaluation stages.
- No TA/DA or any other allowance is admissible. If selected, any related travel expense will be borne by the applicant.
- A candidate working in any Government / Semi Govt. Department or Statutory Corporation shall provide an NOC, from respective employer at the time of interview.