National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Policy 2023...Read more
- The National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (NEECA) and Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to take a step towards green and energy-efficient healthcare facilities in Pakistan. As a result of our partnership with Rawalpindi Medical University, NEECA strives to create sustainable, eco-friendly medical education facilities & hospitals as an embodiment of Pakistan's efforts towards energy conservation. Stay tuned and be part of this journey.
- NEECA organized a national-level consultation on “Energy Efficiency and Conservation Action Plan 2023-30, Energy Conservation Building Codes (ECBC)- 2023 and Pakistan Energy Labels Regulations” on 21st July 2023, in Islamabad. The consultation was attended by stakeholders from Public Departments, Chamber of Commerce & Industries, Industrial Associations, Academia, Media, and Representatives from Civil Society.
- Pakistan can save over $ 6b annually through energy conservation, efficiency
- NEECA is conducting a national-level EE&C awareness competition through art and mobile app development to inculcate a culture of conservation and efficient use of energy in Pakistan.
- The newly revised Energy Conservation Building Code 2023 has been presented and approved in the 10th meeting of NEECA’s Board,held on March 24,2023.
- Training of the Teachers. A Capacity Building Session was held at NEECA Regarding Energy Efficiency and Conservation Measures.
- Workshop held on fan replacement programme
- A meeting was held with the NAMA Working Group members to discuss "Decarbonizing of the Textile Manufacturing Sector in Pakistan" at PC Bhurban Murree.
- The federal government will approach World Bank for $150 million funding for EE&C Project
- PM Shehbaz Sharif decided to carry out restructuring and capacity building of NEECA
Our mission is to
The National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority (NEECA) is an Authority established under the Ministry of Energy (Power Division) and serves as a federal focal agency mandated for initiating, catalyzing and coordinating all Energy Conservation activities in different sectors of economy.
What we Do
National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Policy 2023
To steer Pakistan towards a culture of conservation and efficient use of energy resources to achieve sustainable development....
The National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (NEECA) is leading the way with pioneering initiatives that aim to tackle the pressing energy consumption and emissions challenges in the transport industry...
Pakistan is undergoing a significant shift towards urbanization, with millions of people expected to live in urban centers by 2023. This rapid urban growth means a surge in construction activities....
The industrial sector, being the largest consumer of energy, presents a lucrative landscape for businesses to enhance their competitiveness, reduce costs, and tap into the global demand for competitive industrial products....
The National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (NEECA) is committed to transforming the power industry by promoting energy efficiency and sustainable practices. This article explores the challenges faced by the power sector in Pakistan...
Did you know that the agriculture sector accounts for 1.5% of total final energy consumption in Pakistan? However, as mechanized practices become more prevalent...
NEECA organized a national-level consultation on “Energy Efficiency and Conservation Action Plan 2023-30, Energy Conservation Building Codes 2023 & Pakistan Energy Labels Regulations”.
Provincial Stakeholder Consultation
NEECA held a Provincial Stakeholder Consultation (Baluchistan Province) on implementing the National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Action Plan 2023-30
NEECA and Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to take a step towards green and energy-efficient healthcare facilities in Pakistan.
National Stakeholder Consultation
NEECA and PEECA with the support of UNDP organized a national stakeholder consultation.
Expert Advice & Insights from Mr. Masroor Khan, Chairman OGRA in the Energy Sector
Make a difference in your daily life with simple energy-saving practices
Tools and Portals
ENERGY EFFICIENCY STANDARDS AND LABELING SCHEME
Energy Efficiency Standard & Labeling (EES&L) programs have been successfully implemented in many countries, bringing significant impacts in terms of availability of higher quality energy efficient products in the market and subsequent reduction in energy consumption. NEECA is closely working with various key stakeholders i.e. Ministry of Science & Technology, and manufacturers of various appliances and development partners which has formed the basis for launch of first Energy Labeling Scheme in the country in July, 2016.
A meeting was held with the NAMA Working Group members
A meeting was held with the NAMA Working Group members to discuss "Decarbonizing of the Textile Manufacturing Sector in Pakistan" at PC Bhurban MurreeRead More
ENERGY CONSERVATION BUILDING CODE 2023
National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Action Plan (2023-30)
Observance and Implementation of 2% Disability Quota
NEECA Strategic Plan 2020-23
Year Book 2020-21
MoST Year Book 2019-20
Year Book 2018-19
Cogeneration Units Declaration Form
Appointment of Focal Person and Establishment of Pensioner's cell and facilitation measures for pensioners
Currently there are no open tenders in organization
Currently there are no Job Opening in organization