NEECA is conducting a national-level EE&C awareness competition through art and mobile app development to inculcate a culture of conservation and efficient use of energy in Pakistan. EE&C competition will comprise of following 04 categories.
1st Prize: 100,000 PKR
2nd Prize: 50,000 PKR
3rd Prize: 25,000 PKR
For Category 4: Proposal submission Friday 26th, May 2023 App Submission Thursday 15 June 2023
EE&C Competition Details
There will be 06 different awards sub-categories with following composition:
- Class 1st -4th (Category three- Arts Competition)
- Class 5th -8th
- Class 9th to 10th
- Class 11th- 12th
- BS 1st - 8th Semester
- MS/ MPhil /Ph.D. Scholars/ Faculty Members & Professionals ...
- Students may be asked for an enrollment certificate during the shortlisting process. Students enrolled in the international education system (A level, O Level, etc.) and Madrassas will be considered with corresponding local degree programs.
- Those who are not enrolled but submit their ideas will be considered in their relevant age bracket for competition.
- Guidelines should be strictly followed to avoid ineligibility for participation in the competition.
- It is strongly advised to visit the NEECA website and NEECA social media pages carefully before proceeding for writing an essay or story, preparing a video or documentary, designing any art or painting, and developing App. The links are given below.(All submissions should have a clear message about Energy Efficiency & Conservation.)
NEECA Apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldbank.neeca.energy.electricity.gas.consumption.bill.awareness&pli=1 https://apps.apple.com/pk/app/neeca-app/id1605654537
Other LinksNEECA Act
- NEECA will have all the intellectual rights of all the material produced for the awards and will be utilized solely as per its mandate when and where needed for the promotion of the EE&C agenda.
- Essay (hard copy either handwritten or typed in word/in page, both are acceptable), video and film (in a CD or USB), and painting must be submitted before the deadlines below the given address or soft copies of essays can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. A webspace is available at www.neeca.gov.pk for the submission of videos and other content online.
- For queries, please visit the FAQs section, available on the NEECA website, or can be emailed on the above-mentioned ID or can be contacted at the below-mentioned number during office hours.
You can send your submissions to below given email address along with Following Information (Click to Download) .
Admin Department, National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority (NEECA) Ground Floor, NEECA Building, Sector G-5/2. Islamabad 051-9206005
For Category 1-3Friday, May 26th, 2023
For Category 4:
Proposal submission Friday 26th, May 2023
App Submission Thursday 15th June 2023
Deadline Extended for category 4 to 26th, May 2023.